Pages

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Made it Monday! Freebie and Prizes

I have taken the past few days off because I go back to school tomorrow for pre-service.  I've gone a 12 mile bike ride, celebrated a friend's birthday, hung out with close friends at a beer fest and played bocce ball at cool new bar, and today, I am relaxing, getting some of my summer chores done.

Now, I know it isn't Monday, but I don't think I'll have time tomorrow to post, so I am posting early.



But I've also made labels for my kiddo's journals, and I am going to share them with you.  I hope that I can get them the way they are supposed to be (my font etc) and editable for you to make your own, click HERE.  They are formatted to be 4 by 6 inches.

If you can't edit it, let me know and I'll email it to you directly.

I'm also linking up with Teaching Fourth for her Birthday Bash Contest.  She has some really great prizes and hope I win!

I hope I make it to my first year.  There is such a learning curve to this crazy blogging world and I want to just know it.  I feel like it takes me 2 hours to do a post because I am reading tutorials, and trying to say something that is worth while not just to say something.



So, I am going to go work out.  My alcohol consumption and sweet intake was bad for my belly this weekend.  But what are you gonna do, color me disgusted. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment