Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Back to School Business

I am sitting in front of my computer, like I do every day, searching and thinking about how I want to improve the up coming school year.  How to be less stressed, less running around at the last minute, how to be more organized, and be more engaging with the new curriculum.  I have no final answers.  I have ideas, and one of them comes from another blogger that has inspired me and was the first blog I ever found.  She opened my eyes to the blogging world and I haven't turned back.  Clutterfree Classroom!  She is so organized and provides detailed instructions and well, I just love being organized.  One of her creations that I've already used in my class was her math and reading rotation board but found that I was not planned for it.  I would get into class each morning and change what each station is because a different group is doing it that day and they may need review rather than enrichment or just more practice on the skill.  I've created these planning sheets to help me with being more organized.  I am really excited about it because it is my first attempt to create something using powerpoint, and I think it turned out well.  Let me know what you think.

So, it isn't perfect, I haven't figure out how to save the fonts that I used, but this is it, minus it's cuteness.  I will figure all this out soon, it is all so brand new to me.

Reading and Math Workstations Planning Document


No comments:

Post a Comment